Thursday, September 6, 2012

What will heaven be like?

Have you ever wondered what heaven will look like. Maybe you have wondered what we will do once we get to heaven. Some have even wondered if heaven is a real place.

Last Sunday I began a series of lessons about heaven. A member of the church I attend recently had a mother pass away. While thinking about his mom he also began to wonder about heaven. This member called me and asked if I would teach sometime about heaven. Little did I know this would be one of the more difficult lessons I have ever prepared for (it has also been one of the funnest).

In this series I will try to answer questions like, "Will I still be married in heaven?" "Will I still be a parent in heaven?" "Is heaven just going to be worshiping all the time, or is there more to it than that?"

These topics are hard to tackle, so I desire your prayers. I have posted a link below if you would like to listen in to the first lesson.


I'm on twitter @drjoshuasharp

No comments:

Post a Comment